This commercial building, formally known as Leonard's Department Store, is located at the corner of Jefferson and Madison Streets. This building has approximately 15,000 sqft on the main level and approximately 4770 sqft downstairs. The building could easily be used for two businesses facing Jefferson on the square and one business facing Madison Street. This is without a doubt the best commercial location on the Historic Court House Square or the entire downtown area. The building has been used as the Main Department Store in Kosciusko and Central Mississippi since 1905. Call us today for an appointment to preview this facility.